Our Nodax wooden solid pine is both modern and simple design bed frame, supplied complete with strong, plywood slats.
Image is for illustrative only.
- What’s included: 4ft6in double standard size bed frame in oak colour with slatted plywood base.
- A two additional legs in a middle and central bar under the slatted frame provides extra stability.
- 18 plywood strong slats (usually 12 slats).There are pre-drilled holes which means you have to screw them into the bed frame for added durability and security.
- Flat pack. Easy to assemble. Assembly instructions.
- Care instructions: wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Internal width: 135,5 cm
Internal length: 190,5 cm
External width: 142,5 cm
External lengths: 196 cm
The total height of the headboard: 70,5 cm
The total height of the footboard: 33 cm
Under bed space: 20 cm
Board thickness: 2,6 cm
Set of 18 slats
Why not choose some stylish wooden underbed drawers or bedside cabinet to match your real wood bedframe?
- Included wooden pine bedframe with slats only.This bed has a central support bar and two supportive legs, not one, for extra stability. More support legs for additional stability can be added to your bedframe: simply message us at checkout with your request.
- The bed frame made of wooden solid pine in a choice of walnut, oak, alder or natural pine painted finish. 18 strong, plywood slats (more than the usual 12 slats). There are pre-drilled holes on all the slats: once screwed into the bedframe they add extra durability and security.
- You can choose some stylish wooden underbed drawers to match your real wood bedframe http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BGHH92M
- Underbed drawer, mattress, chest of drawer, bedside cabinet, wardrobe NOT INCLUDED.
- One Year Guarantee (on defective parts) from invoice date. Easy to assemble. Animated instruction video for manual assembly of bedframe.
Excluded areas for standard delivery charges : Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Wight, Channel Island, Isle of Man and other. Sample postcodes AB 10-56, BT17-94, DD 1-11, DG1-16, DT1-11, EH 55, FK8-21, GY1-9, HS 1-9, IM 1-99, IV 1-63, KA 3-30 KW 1-17, KY 8-16, ML12, PA20-78, PH1-44,PO30-41, RD 1-4, TD1-15, TR 21-25, ZE 1-3 AB 37-38, 41-45, 51-56 FK 19-21 IV 1-28, 30-37, 40,54,63 KW 1-3, 5-14 PA 21-40 PH 15-26,30-41,49,50, HS 1-9, IV 41-56 KA 27-28, KW 15-17, PA 20-78 PH 42-44 ZE 1-3
Delivery for these excluded areas is by individual quotation and should be discussed with us before ordering.